This 60-minute, quick-paced class will teach you the science of boxing. Students will help develop strength, balance, speed and discipline. These gains will be achieved through various boxing drills, physical activities and movements.
You will notice:
frequently asked questions
Shorts/sweatpants and a t-shirt (nothing with buttons or zippers). Please arrive a few minutes early as you will need to complete a waiver form before class.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone while inside of the building.
- Temperature checks are done for all persons entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the gym.
- Class sizes are limited to 10 students and students are assigned spots to encourage social distancing.
- 15-minute windows are allotted between classes to sterilize the mats and any equipment used.
- Students are given time when needed to remove their mask and get a drink or catch their breath.