This 60-minute, quick-paced class will teach your child the science of boxing. In learning the basics of boxing we will help develop the students’ strength, balance, speed and discipline. These gains will be achieved through various boxing drills, physical activities and movements. The students will develop self-confidence and a great sense of accomplishment by ranking through different levels and testing their skill progression at each level.
You will notice:
frequently asked questions
Athletic wear. Shorts/sweatpants and a t-shirt (nothing with buttons or zippers). Please arrive a few minutes early as you will need to complete a waiver form before class.
Coach Dustin is certified by USA Boxing and World Thai Boxing Association.
- Masks are now optional. If you send your child in wearing a mask, we will enforce your decision.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the gym.
- Class sizes are limited to 10 students and students are assigned spots to encourage social distancing.
- 15-minute windows are allotted between classes to sterilize the mats and any equipment used.
- Students are given time when needed to remove their mask and get a drink or catch their breath.