Summer Camps 2023
Choose Your Camp Week:
Conditioning Week: June 19 – June 23
Technique Week: June 26 – June 30
Competition Week: July 10 – July 14
Conditioning Week: July 17 – July 21
Technique Week: July 31 – August 4
Competition Week: August 7 – August 11
During these weeks we will focus on developing strength, speed, coordination and endurance. We will add power, pace, balance and control to our skills and techniques. Games and free time will be geared towards this theme.
During Technique weeks we will break down and improve the core body mechanics of the skills and strikes that are taught in our Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Boxing, and Gym Ninja classes. Games and free time will be geared towards this theme.
We will focus on the sports side of martial arts including Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai & Taekwondo. Existing competitors will advance their knowledge while our newbies will get a solid introduction into what competitive martial arts is. Games and free time will be geared towards this theme.
• Camps will run Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:00pm
• Limit is 15 spots per day.
• A deposit of half the total camp fee is due at enrollment with the remainder to be paid on or before the first day of camp.
• Students are required to bring a lunch Monday-Thursday. On Fridays MMA will provide pizza for the students. If your child does not want to eat pizza on Fridays please pack them a lunch.
• Students are required to bring a refillable water bottle.
• Students must be 6 years old or older to attend camp.
• All gym rules and regulations apply during our camp.
Early Bird Registration (Jan 18 – March 31) is $300 per week or $70.00 per day
Regular rate (March 31 and after) is $350 per week or $80.00 per day
Message us below with any questions or to enroll your child today!