Summer Camps 2022
Choose Your Camp Week:
Conditioning Week: July 11 – July 15
Self -Defense Week: July 18 – July 22
Competition Week: August 1 – August 5
Conditioning Week: August 8 – August 12
Self- Defense Week: August 22 – August 26
Competition Week: August 29 – September 2
During these weeks we will focus on developing strength, speed, coordination and endurance. Our games and free time will be geared towards this theme.
We will focus on applying our martial art skills to real life self-defense scenarios. We will practice proper techniques for defending, avoiding, covering and escaping various forms of attack. Games and free time will be geared towards this theme.
We will focus on the sports side of martial arts including Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai & Taekwondo. Existing competitors will advance their knowledge while our newbies will get a solid introduction into what competitive martial arts is. Games and free time will be geared towards this theme.
– Camps will run Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm.
– Limit is 15 spots per day.
– Students are required to bring a lunch Monday-Thursday. On Fridays MMA will provide pizza for the students. If your child does not want to eat pizza on Fridays please pack them a lunch.
– Students are required to bring a refillable water bottle.
– Students must be 6 years old or older to attend camp.
– All gym rules and regulations apply during our camp.
Early Bird Registration (Jan 17 – March 31) is $250 per week or $55.00 per day
Regular rate (March 31 and after) is $300 per week or $65.00 per day
Message us below with any questions or to enroll your child today!